HancockHorses.com brings you
printable horse (or livestock, or dog) pedigree form.
(Listed on the Links & Resources page.)
You have the option (scroll down for directions below) to print the pedigree
form WITH or WITHOUT this official HancockHorses.com Logo watermark
Directions for how to change your browser settings to print or not
to print the background of a webpage:
With Internet Explorer:
1. In your Internet Explorer browser window...
2. Click the Tools menu, Options, and select the Advanced tab.
3. Scroll down to the "printing" category. Make sure the box for printing
backgrounds is either CHECKED or NOT CHECKED, to allow you to print or not
print the background images from the webpage. Then click OK.
1. In your Netscape browser window...
2. Click File, Page setup...
3. Make sure the "Print backgrounds" box is checked or unchecked.
That's it. Directions are the same for FlashPeak's SlimBrowser. With
experimentation, we find that the print icon button on the lower toolbar
in some cases delivers different results than the toolbar's File > Print
and File > Print Preview results. So experiment there next, if your results
don't follow these directions.
I don't know about the Mozilla or AOL browser.
printable pedigree form
articles; history |
links & resources |